Thursday 6 December 2012

My leisure daily life is watching Movies and TV-Drama

Movies and TV-Drama is my favorite choice if i have more rest time to stay at home, and in this bustling world i know that every body has his life style and some of them pleasure to share with others. some of rest pleasure to keep his own secret to share their happiness by themselves.
I don't know how many days i have been given to spend with watching Movies and TV-Drama, Animation or Opera as well concert,  I would crying or smiling or some action else to bolt out my  mood after watched some of the above and got some pieces of  square or oblong memories to continue my daily life.
Recently i reviewed Prison Break Seasons 1-4, and i was melted by a person named of T-Bagwell, perfect performance at Season 1-4, in my lovely dreams i owned a sign of him, and i hope this will come true in coming soon future. making a mark in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment