Friday 3 May 2013

Californication-How to do if love is not enough

Where do I find my glasses? with watching , to witness our X-Files spirited officers become an instant frustrated writer, how damn I can’t accept this transformation, gradually I find that is features of Californication, and my mind convert to peace. Almost reach to 50 years old, has so many similar features with starring Hank in show, from X-Files to Californication, the former settled him under spotlight, the later just few people hearsay, we could say out, this Californication just made for him. in shortly a half-hour’s pilot, have very delicate description relation between major rolers, full of sense of dramatic conflict. In addition, the TV station desert its owned hot-bold style, in this show full of ink brushing, impaction of body and soul, confliction of reason and desire, crashing of every cell it.
Unemployment? Falling out of love? Sad? In trouble? Excit? Be minor? Find blackmail? Been abandoned? A story of the mediocrity goof old prodigal son – First time to find that the subject matter of the mid-life crisis can also be interpreted as a wonderful drama. Unfortunately, it seems that Emmy Award pretend to  install phony lofty, don’t bring to eyes for realistic theme of cruel, distribute the Best Screenplay and Best Screenplay to the evening read-like advertising man. we can’t say it’s not good, but not as people looked Californication lingering fear, take the hint, the heart has to chirp..and on and on.
It seems the whole world old American to say New York is great, Los Angeles is full on lust and money crashing. and how helpless the reality is, I till remember when I was young and I am promising and full of capacities to overcome everything, is you, you  ruin eveything and drive me to live on coners of street……..A role which friends and wife and children don’t care about, are vivify by this old uncle performance who with bad temper, inaction after the popularity of the x-files. we couldn’t do anything but shout out “miracle”. Of cause, I more agree with that is his true soul to show.
More and more mode of preaching in , More and More unreasonable demands in ……Oh, damn, I sick of it, Where do I find a show like Californication so attractive to enjoy?
Many Series Box Set:
Criminal Minds Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set.
The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-3 DVD Box Set.
The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set.
Say Goodbye my Hank,Goodbye Old man, you were is not you are, but no matter, you've settled down in my heart,never leave away even on second.
------By raulraiy

Free Web Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment