Thursday 23 May 2013

You change something in my fixed mind


The Vampire Diaries Series makes me to feel like I have been divorced from the world, I always thought that I am clear to distinguish right and wrong, have strong sense of justice, also I to think everything can be simple in this world, whatever good and evil will be face the apt music in final. And I was reminded by my some friends and old mates, realized there are a lot of people and a lot of things can’t clearly distinguish good and evil, especially they never convert it to important from simple in heart of them, they only to think that everything always have unforgivable bottom line, once violated the bottom line, in relation to that person beyond redemption, no discussion of room. So in some measure you could say that I am the kind of guy, at least I thought I was just such a person. (similar sources: Dexter Season 1-7 DVD Box Set)

For this reason, when I start to watch TheVampire Diaries series, I can’t understand so much people actually like Damon, even support DE’s performance in show, I think that is probably someone just like the villain, or prefer to take bad taste to melt themselves into "Beauty and the Beast" combination. However, I should have thought things were not so simple when I watching the last episode of the first season, or even earlier, I found myself deeply in something called Damon's poison, and I quivered that I’ve been convinced of something actually been changed by it.( similar resource: Gossip Girl Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set)

For me, I don’t care about vampire brother’s outlooks, truly at the beginning I distinguished Damon into camp of villains, in my depth heart I want to put him into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss hell, suffered the whole world’s pain and never have the chance to get rid of it (how vicious my psychological ). Also don’t like Stefan’s outlook, only to think he was the perfect guy, gentle, homemade, affectionate, thoughtful, and thought that such a man should easy embrace so many beautiful girls. But I should admit I am stupid, I am so naive, I thought so simple. If I think so more and I will find that in show only suck human’s blood can completely transformed into a vampire, so the reason is correct of D and S is false saint; On the other hand, the story seems to focus on the good feelings of S to Katherine,  D only to show gaming life attitude to all in this period;  when I look back to S, he totally decline his good feelings to Katherine after he fall in love with Elena, in contrary, a single love guy, D gradually come into our eye-sight, so  I could say D have more affection to Katherine than S, though D constant want to create himself be a cold-blooded killing machine.(similar resource: True Blood Season 5 DVD Box Set)

Sometimes I do think when I watching to middle part of it, oh my God, this is a story of two drug lords or a group drug lords, isn’t it? Fascination of vampire to human’s blood just like drug addiction, the vampires kill the human for meeting their blood-lust, also use animal blood or some other alternatives to control their addiction.  Look S’s action to quit blood, such like a long time does not touch drugs suddenly tempted to commit another addiction guy! The difference is Damon has a strong identity of their own identity, while the S does not agree with his own identity, he's trying to hide his repressed nature, can be said that self-control, it can be said that their deception. Damon’s saying is right, bloodthirsty is vampire’s instinct, he learned to control, while the S just learn to suppress. From this perspective, D is to face reality, while the S just obviously fallen and also to establish the image of the gentleman coward.(similar resource: True Blood Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set)

D is always a vicious appears, I want him to die in my mind until saw his despair in the tomb of the church, D converted his shape on my mind, changed my world. Since then I have everything right and wrong no longer prevail, and begin to understand his everything, forgive all his past, compassion all his experiences. Yes, I had been poisoned, in the name of Damon's poison. Or I can say that you turned me, in some depth measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment