Tuesday 24 September 2013

Review 2013 Ammy Awards Six highlight points-Winner is Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is big winner in 2013 Ammy Awards
Now we only can heave a sigh for pasted 2013 Ammy Awards, but something remain in my mind and hard to kill them in my memory. And when I check my brain stock again and review one time again for 2013 Ammy Awards, then want to talk something-the best highlight points in whole process.

1 The Hottest series-Breaking Bad

Yes, final season is airing Breaking Bad(Breaking Bad DVD) down let fans down, beat down Homeland(Homeland DVD), House of Cards(House of Cards DVD) and some hot series to win the biggest award. To see 99 marks(100 is full) on Metacritic network and you would to know how hot of this series. Write in the 2014 Guinness book of world records as "the world's highest rating TV drama" the identity, has become the most popular topic of television.

2 The Coldest-Jeff Daniels won the Awards

Leading role of The Newsroom Jeff Daniels won this tittle, whatever you trust it or not, it’s real. And this is first Ammy Awards for Jeff, I think he would has great sleep status by past few days after received this tittle. Of cause I think he gained this tittle he may need to express appreciation to our big Aaron Sorkin, a human like God.

3 The most surprise-The voice beat down The Amazing Race

In this process, if you don’t know Ammy Awards history, and in here I have obligation to enlighten some knowledge to you that is The Amazing Race series ever won Ammy Awards up to 9 times. And you could think how hard to complete such a project to The voice series-K.O monster which longer time standing on altar. Yes, surprise to The voice.

4 The most corrupt-Michael Douglas expression

Do you want the top or the bottom? Yes all TV fans should to know that he said to Matt Damon, you may can say I am not reliable, but I think only these world you could read so more, never tell me you don’t understand it, otherwise I will tease you.

5 The shortest expression-The Best Supporting Actress expression

Merritt Wever, after 2013 Ammy Awards I only to know her, I must admit that people have high talent always have their own qualities. Three times to say Thank you so much and following is I gotta go. Bye. Nothing else, I love this woman.

6 The saddest-Jane Lynch thinking of Cory Monteith

Can you find anything more than this scene? Definitely you can’t, so let’s finish our 2013 Ammy Awards. Yes we should where to from, where to go.
Buy DVD online for get more categories American TV series DVD reources.

No comments:

Post a Comment