Monday 23 September 2013

The Big Bang Theory Leading Roles Want Money-Right or Wrong

Design story-line:oh yeah..wages up..
I was damn like to watch The Big Bang Theory DVD at home and also I will same I was. But today I had to jump out from show and focus on news about leading roles of The Big Bang Theory want to get more money, one thing I can ensure is that with watching rates increasing and such actions by leading roles are normal status. Look back earlier more past, Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik signed long term contract with company, from the other hand to clarify how popular this show, also revealed that this series leading role are long term and fixed.

Let’s look back old history and we would most likely find some similar affair like The Big Bang Theory leading roles actions, definitely some old actions were also happened on past leading role of this show, we only can say, the marketing’s decision is correct.

As to individual leading roles action for get more money, who damn cares about it if you made perfect performances in show. Ignore this trifle thing and focus back my favorite The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-6DVD Box Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment