Wednesday 24 July 2013

For my By Gone Youth

The time burn down youth in soundless, traceless,
And I still longing for those by gone colourful days,
Whisper of depth heart perch on the branches under delicate brightness,
Those romantic old stories had been covered on leaves,
And last silk of fragrance also tombed in here,
For my by gone youth ages.
Frankness of old ages often reverberates in my heart, shaking traces of heart un-erase though same to dust;
At that time, sensibility beat down rationality in soul, and indifferently to glare those tender sweetness gradually faded with the winds;
What do I take to survive my pasted youth?
On faded message wall, an irregular longing-dream card pasted on with faded face constantly to wait for your reading.
Shouted rock voices bolt out from almost shut down door, tribute manic of a Time;
Surprised ignorant which review of dying the mortal world.
Thrown over ages, pasted away youth,
As three thousand smoking water dies in hazy transitory man to instant beauty,
Unfortunately, sometimes tragic and entanglements around my body side,
In a life time which can be long or short, I should remember things worth to treasure after this went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment