Monday 29 July 2013

Leverage series-last tribute to justice we willing in depth heart

I know that Leverage has gone for sometimes, may few people still remember it now and the rest people almost forget the story of Leverage series. But for me, I still remember every scene in my mind and every leading role as well some scandals of them. The reason why I remember Leverage series clearly is I still wait hero to judge the justice I was longing for since this series were starting.

By watching Leverage seasons 1-5 DVD and I don’t decline to admit the reason to follow Leverage is we don’t agree with something in modern world and desire that there are leverages to judge justice for us,  it’s not we don’t trust the law and virtual political system,  we hold this to be truth that there are many things the law can’t handle done.


Each season we find different cheat-scheme, okay I admit I was influenced by stories of Leverage and thought of the reality around my body site, be simple description, is I don’t feel security for living on this bustling world, when I calm down and look back my real life after jump out the drama plots, then I find this series deeply attracted me, yes, great drama show should be own such efficiency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment