Thursday 11 July 2013

Holmes(Detective) principles-American TV Dramas VS British TV Dramas


Detective in American TV Drama
A. I am a cop, so definitely I am a divorce. I forgot to watch a match which my son joined yesterday, so my ex-wife is angry about it.
B. Don’t ask me how I figure out the realities. Didn’t you know there is a thing called intuitive?
C. Detection team will always have a computer expert. Do you find the pasted 10 years Sex offenders in Kansas? Okay, documents or addresses been sent to your IPAD account.
D. Helicopter took off within 30 minutes.
E. I always just in time to monitor criminals lunch in the car, Do you want a hamburger?

Detective in British TV Drama
A. I will communicate with another half of mine on dinner with a cup of wine.
B. Maps and criminal pictures are not ornaments of the offices.
C. I prefer to user phone. I have an old friend in Scotland Yard, I could ask him to offer some opinions to this case.
D. I take train, time of read a newspaper on the train always makes my inspiration frequent to boil out.
E. None cases drive me to quit my afternoon tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment